Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Last Day of School!

I can hardly believe it, but today is Owen's last day of Kindergarten!  Wow, this year went by crazy fast!  I am so proud of Owen and how well he did in school this year.  I know it was incredibly difficult for him to switch schools in the middle of the year and start over with a new school, new teacher, and all new students.  He adjusted quickly and made some great friends, who we plan to keep in touch with over the summer!  He excelled in math all year and says that is his favorite subject.  No complaints there, but we are going to continue developing his reading skills this summer.
Owen and Ms. Springer with his Kindergarten diploma!
 Yesterday was "water day" at his school and he had a blast playing in the water with his buddies!
Logan, Owen & Cruz
 These are Owen's new friends!  I know he is going to miss seeing them on a daily basis this summer, but we have made big plans to keep us busy this summer!  More on that in my next post.....
AJ, Cruz, Owen & Logan
Congratulations to Owen, on a successful first year of school!

No comments: