I have a feeling the rest of our summer is going to look like this post....in the WATER! It's the only way to be outside here, as we've already hit 100+ degree weather. Luckily, my kids love the water as much as I do!
We recently spent a week in College Station while Micah was working in Tahoe. I think we all enjoyed relaxing and spending time with family (and swimming).
| Owen learning how to dive, in a pool where diving apparently isn't allowed. Funny picture! |
| The kids went to the pool one afternoon with Aunt Madison and her boyfriend Blake.....this gave me a nice little break! |
We spent one afternoon on Lake Conroe on my dad's boat. He was at work, but the rest of the family sure enjoyed some boat time!
| Adler, Jordynn and Owen |
| Owen is back there somewhere behind the girls! |
| Madison and I tried our hardest to stay on while Brian tried his best to throw us off! |
| Micah and Owen |
![]() |
| All my siblings with our significant others. |
| My siblings!! |
Micah joined us in CS for Father's Day weekend and was thrilled to have an early morning fishing trip with the guys! One of his favorite things to do is go fishing with his Pop!
| Micah, Pop, and Matt |




No comments:
Post a Comment