Saturday, September 12, 2009

Reno Balloon Races

My favorite Reno Event was this morning......I absolutely LOVE the Reno Balloon Races! This is the one morning per year that I willingly get out of bed before sunrise to see a bunch of balloons floating in the sky. And our day started around 4:30 am this morning. I really thought we were going to miss this event this year, as I thought we'd be home with a newborn. But I think Owen was glad we made it!





Owen announced that the bees were holding hands:




Our friends, the Jennings Family, live right down the street from where the Balloon Races are held and had a breakfast party on their lawn this morning. I was hoping all the walking and baby holding I did this morning would have put me into labor, but again.....NOTHING. I sure enjoyed cuddling with Baby Theo though! He's such a sweetie!

3 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

Omg you go girl! I think I would be in bed at your point! I can always hardly walk in the end...
so Im impressed- cant wait for the good news!! Hang in there;)

lost said...

dang, i thought every year you'd be celebrating a birthday at the balloon races!

Corey Mason said...

I can't believe you are still pregnant girl!! I know you must be soooo ready!! Weren't you late with Owen too? I thought for sure I would be late too with Salem but just happened to be a week early! I saw that Amy had her baby! So sweet! She was early wasn't she?? Well, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and checking your blog often to see the newest Langdon! Good luck with everything! xoxo, Shelley