Thursday, September 03, 2009

No Baby Yet!

I've realized that now is not a good time to become slacker on the blog.....I have started receiving phone calls, emails and text messages wondering if I've had the baby yet. Thanks to everyone who is checking in on me!

As you can see, I am still pregnant. My due date is a few days away, but I am feeling mild contractions and I have started dilating, so this baby will come soon. And by soon I mean I could go into active labor tonight or it could be a week from now. So we wait.

I'm feeling good though, just really exhausted. I'm still at work this week trying to finish some things up before I'm out on maternity leave. My mom is flying in Saturday and I'm anxious for her to be here because I know she'll be a huge help! And really, we are getting SO EXCITED to meet this new family member. I can hardly wait to see this baby for myself and know if it is a girl or a boy! I hope I don't have to wait too much longer!

3 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

Praying for you!!
So exciting!

Lacey said...

Wow. There are no words for that belly picture other than WOW. Good luck, hon and keep us Texas folk filled in.... :) LOTS O LOVE!

Wayne, Kristin, Jack & Ben said...

Kelly,
You are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! I'm hoping that today will really be Labor Day for you :)

Can't wait to meet the newest little Langdon....Love you!