Monday, September 07, 2009

No Labor Day Here

Micah thought it would be funny if I actually went into labor on Labor Day.....no such luck! No real progress that I can tell and now I am officially over-due. But we've been staying busy getting things done around the house and playing with Owen. Today we met Ryder and his parents at the train museum and the boys had a blast riding the choo-choo train around in circles.

Owen & Ryder waiting for the train to pull into the train station.


Grandma and Owen


Some other ways we've been passing time this weekend......playing helicopter. Yes, Grandma has been spoiling Owen with toys that never would have been purchased by mom and dad.

Playing at the park and taking long walks.

Washing the dogs.


Did I mention how much Owen is enjoying being spoiled by his Grandma????

2 comments:

Lacey said...

hahahahaaaaa "LABOR" day.....haha! Thanks for the update - i'm cyber stalking your pregnancy....

The Locklears said...

Your mom and Owen are hilarious in the glasses! Thanks for the updates... I am thinking about you constantly!