Saturday, September 19, 2009

Adler Joy

Here's a few more pictures from our short stay at the hospital and our first night home with baby Adler. Owen is very interested in Adler and asks to hold her often. Whenever she starts crying Owen tells me "Baby needs you, Mama" OR "Baby needs to nurse, Mama." It's very cute!

Proud Big Brother

My mom has been here for 2 long weeks waiting on Adler to arrive. Finally, she gets to hold her granddaughter!


Owen received his own baby doll yesterday and I caught him copying his father last night.


First night home and we are pooped!!
Adler is a very good eater.....that's all she wants to do (which makes for a very tired Mom). I haven't slept much the past 2 nights, so hopefully we'll figure things out soon. But I can't complain because she is such a great nurser!

8 comments:

SaudiExpat said...

CONGRATS!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks like Micha! So glad your Mom was able to be there!!!! We are so happy for y'all!! Your gonna LOVE having a little girl!!!! Owen will be such a WONDERFUL big brother!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What a wonderful blessing! Congrats to all of you and wishing you some good sleep!

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

Of course she's a good nurser. Her mom is an expert AND she's got to keep those round cheeks! She's a doll and such a chub...I love it. Congrats, again. I love the picture of Owen holding his doll alongside Micah. So adorable.

Sara Blackburn White said...

Yeah!! I had a feeling you were having a girl for some reason! One of each- how blessed;)
She is precious and love her name too! Hope you get some rest while your Mom is here to help!! Congrats!

Lacey said...

Thanks for posting pics! I've been blog-stalking you all weekend to see more of the little one. I totally thought it was going to be a boy - shocker....but I'm glad Owen has his little sis.

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! So excited for you to have a girl now. One of each is wonderful!

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

She is adorable...congrats! We are so thrilled for you and we can hardly wait to meet her in person. Yeah...she is finally here!

Kate said...

WOW- she is adorable Kelly and Micah! CONGRATS!