I was a little concerned about how Owen would take it, moving rooms with his old room becoming the baby's room. But he is obviously extremely excited about it! Let's hope he stays this way after the baby actually arrives. Hanging on the wall behind Owen is one of Micah's retired (um, I mean broken) wakeboards.
This dresser was given to us by some good friends, but turned out to be a nightmare to re-finish. It didn't turn out exactly as we had planned, but I think it looks pretty good. Micah and his dad worked on this dresser for days and days. Oh, and I must mention the artwork here. Micah created this when he was a senior in high school and we thought it would be a nice addition to Owen's room.....right next to Owen's first canvas paintings.
Do you think Owen needs a few more books??? I just hope his love for reading sticks with him.



No comments:
Post a Comment