Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Congrats Brian!

My brother graduated with his bachelor's degree in Kinesiology (with a minor in Health.....must run in the family) from Sam Houston State University this past weekend! WOO-HOO!!! I did not want to miss him walking across that stage, so after getting clearance from my doctor I flew to Texas for a very quick weekend with my brother. And the uncomfortable flight was well worth the trip.....plus it was funny getting all those worried looks from other passengers on the plane who were absolutely positive that I was going to pop out my baby in mid-air.

My whole family very proud of Brian.


Me and my Bro

These family pictures are a rare thing for Brian and me. It's not very often that both sides of our family sit down together for an actual meal.....kind of nice.

This is my dad and me.....who's belly is bigger? I think I may have passed him up!
The trip was great and I think Micah was really glad to have me home. Now I'm here for the remainder of my pregnancy.......four weeks, give or take a few. Reality is starting to set in.

1 comment:

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

Your belly looks adorable...I can't wait to meet the baby inside!