Monday, August 17, 2009

Belly Report - 37 Weeks

Wow, I can hardly believe I'm writing this, but ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT TO GO! Thirty-seven weeks is actually considered full term, so I guess I could have this baby any day now. But I'm not feeling like I'll be going into labor any time soon. I'm really planning on at least 3 more weeks until this baby makes his/her debut.

We spent the weekend organizing and cleaning our house, making room for the new family member. It's amazing how much junk we've been storing in our closets. I feel really good about our progress this weekend. It wasn't much fun, but I really love an organized house!

Other than two colds I've had over the past month and being a bit tired, I'm still feeling really good. I'm sleeping well and I'm not even half as swollen as I was with Owen. I've got to say, I'm very lucky. And I'm starting to feel more prepared as well:

  • Pre-registered at the hospital - check
  • Doula hired - check
  • New pediatrician hired - check
  • Birth plan written - check
  • Owen's new room completed - check
  • House organized - check
  • Wash infant clothes/blankets - will be done by the end of the week
  • Spending time with Owen while he's an only child - Ongoing for a few more weeks (I hope)


Life is Good!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

duuuulaaaaa! What did I call it when you were visiting? None the less, glad you're progressing along ok...