Kelly's brother Brian just came out for a long weekend visit. We kept him pretty busy hiking, bike riding, and beaching at Lake Tahoe. He also had his 22nd birthday while he was here.....man is he old or what???? Kelly's belly is really showing now, as you can see in the pictures. She is now at the beginning of her third trimester (7th month)......only 3 more months to go! Look closely and you'll see Micah and Brian on the trail.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Was surfing the net loking for some kd waterski and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.
After spending almost 10 years in Carson City, Nevada, we have moved back to Texas! Now we are living in Austin and enjoying spending more time with our family.
1 comment:
Was surfing the net loking for some kd waterski and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.
Post a Comment