Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm Seeing Spots

Micah has been painting the baby's room all week and just finished! It is bright, fun, and we think the babe is going to love it! Now all we need is the rest of the furniture to arrive. Take a look at Micah's handy-work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Micah: The baby room looks GREAT! Grandmom loves it and so do I. Thanks for sharing all the spots with us! It will be fun when all the furniture arrives and then the baby! (Our first comment got postedd to the wrong "section" of your blog. Sorry!)
Love Mom and Grandmom

lost said...

I'm very impressed! We should talk about going into business together! AWESOME, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the babe's room, it's awesome!!! Good job Micah! The babe is going to love it. ;o)

Anonymous said...

kelly!! it's ali from college station! you're mom gave me the website adress the other night at my volleyball game. congrats on the baby! that's sooo exciting! keep in touch. my email's flyaway6009@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you!

ali