Thursday, April 10, 2014

Soccer Girl!

Adler participated in a 6 week Soccer Starter program.  We had no idea how she would take to it, as this was her first time playing a team sport, but she totally enjoyed it!  
This program was for 4-5 year olds and every week they played lots of drills and games, and at the end of the hour the kids were split up and played 10 minute scrimmages.  I think it was a great introduction into the sport for her.
Adler in action!
This is what Micah looked like watching Adler play one drizzly morning....I guess it was the only umbrella he could find! 
Celebrating after soccer one morning!
Scrimmaging on the last day....she made lots of goals and the coach finally asked her to step aside so the other girls had a chance.  I guess these 4 years chasing her brother have paid off!  We might have another athlete on our hands!
These were taken on her last day of soccer.  She was so proud of her medal!





Here's a short video of Adler making a goal!

No comments: