Monday, April 14, 2014

Bluebonnet Time of Year!

Last week I took the kids out to a gorgeous field of bluebonnets and snapped some spring pictures of them.  After living away from Texas for almost 10 years and now being back home, I've become a little obsessed with bluebonnets and am really enjoying the amazing display this spring!  They are everywhere and absolutely gorgeous!

I can't believe how old and mature my son looks here.
This was a cute little conversation.


 The kids had a blast running through the bluebonnets and picking other wildflowers.  We spent over an hour in this field of blue.





 Adler is a little easier to photograph, since she actually enjoys smiling and posing for the camera!  She was a little concerned about getting her dress dirty though.



 Here are a few out-takes.  Owen is such a jokester!
Now I have to decide which ones to print and frame!

No comments: