Monday, November 12, 2012

Winter has Arrived!

Last week winter arrived in Carson City, Nevada.  On Friday we woke up to an inch of snow and by Saturday morning we had about 6 inches.  The kids were ecstatic.  I was less than thrilled, but tried to enjoy the view that I won't be seeing much longer.
Owen eating the snow


Our Winter Wonderland

 Micah spent Saturday morning in the front yard building an igloo.  It took most of the snow from our yard and from the street, but Micah and Owen had a blast!  I actually had to call them inside when the Aggie football game started, so we could watch them BTHO Alabama!
The kiddos inside the igloo

1 comment:

Cynthia Huth said...

Hello!
I see you have decided to move back to Texas. I know you will all be very happy to be around family.
Have you sold your home, or are you renting it out?
My best to you and Happy Thanksgiving!
Cynthia