During the month of October we visited the Corley Ranch Harvest Festival not once, but twice! Owen's Kindergarten class took a field trip there, so I took the day off work to help out.
| Owen's class on the hay ride |
| The afternoon Kinder Class, all sporting their tie-dyed shirts |
| Adler loved this pretend horse! |
| The class getting instructions on how to pick their pumpkins |
| The search for the perfect mini-pumpkin |
The Kindergartners used their pumpkins in class for a week, doing all kinds of fun experiments.
| Here's Owen's and Adler's pick! |
During the class field trip, the kids were not able to go into the petting zoo, ride the mini-train or see the pig races. Owen was really disappointed so I promised a second visit (I'm pretty sure Corley Ranch did that on purpose)! So two weeks later we visited on a weekend with friends and were able to participate in everything.
| Micah and Adler feeding this goat a treat in the petting zoo |
| This goat was a little feisty. |
| Owen running away into the corn maze. |
| I love this photo of Micah & Adler |
| Adler and Beya getting a wagon ride |
| Pig Races! Pumpkin won both races! |
| Kameron, Owen & Ryder on the train |
| Adler and I with Ethan |
![]() |
| Just a little crack to make you smile! |




1 comment:
I just found your blog. I love it.
I hope that now you are moving to Texas we can see those cute little kiddos of yours... and you and Micah, of course!
Post a Comment