Monday, October 01, 2012

Matt & Jami

I'm about a month behind on the blog and it's been a really busy month!  I'm going to attempt to catch up.  On September 2nd, Micah's youngest brother, Matt, got married to a beautiful woman, my new sister-in-law, Jami!  We flew to Dallas for the wedding, where Micah was the best man and both kiddos were in the wedding.  They looked adorable all dressed up and I hope the wedding photographer got a few good shots of them because I hardly took any!!
Adler waiting in the Bride's room right before the wedding ceremony.

All dressed up!

The kids finding something to do on the floor before the ceremony.

Matt and Owen at the reception.  They had a photo booth that Owen LOVED!  He spent most of the reception taking his picture in there.
 
Owen and Jami's nephew pulled Adler and the other flower girl down the aisle in a decorated red wagon.  It was adorable!

Matt and Jami during the ceremony
Congratulations, Matt and Jami!  You make a beautiful couple and we look forward to making many memories with the two of you.

No comments: