Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Adler is THREE!

It's hard to believe that's she's been in our lives for three years, but it's true.  Adler is officially a three year old.
Her birthday was a few weeks ago, but we did have a little party for her at the "Big" park here in town.  She spent about half the time swinging, her favorite park activity.

My mom flew here for her birthday weekend, which was a treat for all of us.  We are also so blessed with wonderful friends in Nevada who helped us celebrate Adler's birthday!

Going down the crazy slides with her Daddy!


"Me three now"

Adler loves her Grandma!


On Adler's actual birthday, which fell on a Monday, my mom and I took the kids to Reno's Build a Bear Workshop.  They had a blast, of course!

Adler picked out a pink bear and Owen a puppy dog.  They better love them for a long time, because I don't see us going back there for a while.  Those are the most expensive stuffed animals I've EVER purchased!


Thanks for coming here for another birthday, Mom!  The kids just loved you being here!


No comments: