Sunday, April 01, 2012

We're Back!

I've been on a blog hiatus lately, but it's nice to be back!  I just finished an online college class on Child Growth & Development in preparation to take the IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) exam this summer.  The exam requires certain college classes and out of six years of studying public health, I was missing that one course.  VERY frustrating, but now it's done and I can start studying for the exam.  Micah was extremely patient and supportive while I took the class, as it did take me away from the family on weekends and in the evenings.  He's probably the most happy that I finished it!  So now I'm going to play catch up on what we've been up to over the past few months.
Enid and I had a "ladies weekend" in North Lake Tahoe, with a group of fantastic ladies!  What a treat!


This photo makes me a little nervous, but he wasn't scared at all.



The Prius in the snow!

We took the kids to see the Lorax in 3D.  This was Adler's first movie in the theater and she did awesome!

At the Discovery Museum

Yes, he's a true Langdon.

Grandma came to visit!

I celebrated my 34th birthday with good friends in Monterey.  More pictures to come from our fun trip.

My birthday gift???  A new road bike!  Now I can plan what events/triathlons to sign up for this year!

Owen's class had CRAZY week at school.  This was crazy hat day.

This was crazy clothes day, and check out that mis-matched outfit!

No comments: