Friday, April 06, 2012

Take me out to the ball game.....

Owen is officially a T-Ball player, and has the best coach in town, Coach Micah (or Coach Daddy, as Owen calls him).  They've been practicing for a few weeks and had their first game last night in 34 degree weather and a snow storm.  I thought for sure the game would be cancelled, but not in Nevada.  The game went on!
Owen playing second base.
It was freezing cold and total chaos.  Adler screamed the entire time and Micah's co-coach was missing.  By the end of the game half the kids refused to play and were crying themselves.  I could hardly blame them.  I'm hoping for better weather for all our future games!
The Rangers trying to stay warm in the dug out.

Owen batting in the snow

He was freezing, but a really good sport!
Opening ceremonies were last weekend in the middle of a wind storm.  You just never know what "spring" weather in Nevada is going to bring.

Ryder, Owen, Ethan, and David


The Rangers


Having fun on picture day!

Coach Steve and Coach Micah with the crazy team!

No comments: