Today I celebrate the best decision I ever made......marrying Micah 10 years ago! I made this video montage for Micah a few years ago and updated it for our 10th anniversary. I love you, Micah and look forward to our next 10+ years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Incredible! The love on your faces is so beautiful, and what adventures you have had! Congrats on making each other so happy and raising an awesome family!
So many years...so many hair styles! Cheers to the sweetest couple and at least 50 more years :)
CONGRATS!!! Hard to believe it has been that long!
Congratulations on 10 fabulous years together! Great picture slideshow of your past 10 years! I haven't seen some of those pics in a long time and it brought back alot of great memories! We are all looking forward to your next 10+ years together! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment