Sofia takes dance lessons and yesterday I took Owen to watch her in her recital. He gave her a flower after her dances and this is how they posed for a photo. Pretty darn cute!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Sofia & Owen
Sofia is pretty much the only girl friend that Owen plays with. All of his other friends are boys. But these two have been buddies since they were babies and are really sweet with each other. In a few days, Owen's school having their annual Music in May production and Owen is dancing with Sofia in the show. Here they are at school last week practicing their moves.

Sofia takes dance lessons and yesterday I took Owen to watch her in her recital. He gave her a flower after her dances and this is how they posed for a photo. Pretty darn cute!
Sofia takes dance lessons and yesterday I took Owen to watch her in her recital. He gave her a flower after her dances and this is how they posed for a photo. Pretty darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment