Monday, April 11, 2011

Micah's Birthday - Glider Ride

For Micah's birthday we surprised him with a glider ride! I did this a few years ago and absolutely loved it! So I'm glad Micah was finally able to experience it too. Here he is getting ready to fly.

Owen really wanted to fly too, but we had to explain to him that he is too young to go. Maybe when he's a little older!


Ready for takeoff.....




The tow-plane pulling him over the mountains for great views of Lake Tahoe.


Brian also got a ride yesterday, for an early graduation gift. Brian will be going back to Texas this week to finish his Masters degree this summer. So this was a farewell Nevada gift from our dad. Here he is getting ready to take off.


One of them being pulled by a tow plane.


I thought this picture was cool with the moon.


While we were watching Micah and Brian fly around, the kids and I enjoyed the nice weather and played outside.


View of Carson Valley


Micah landing safely


This is as close as Owen got to flying.

No comments: