Monday, September 27, 2010

Party for Adler!


We had Adler's birthday party a few weeks ago at a park here in town. The weather was perfect for an outdoor party.....it was so much easier than Owen's December birthday parties!
Of course this is what Adler did for the first hour of her very first party......

And while she was napping, Owen and his buddies played with the ducks.

I finally woke her up so she could PLAY!

I'm pretty sure Owen thought this was a party for him!



CAKE!

Look at everyone who came to wish her a happy birthday....what a lucky girl!
Owen, Kameron, Ethan and Sofia


All the babies.....Luke, Jimmy, Richie, Theo, Izaiah, TJ, and Charlotte


Get this silly hat off me!!!!


Lucky Dogs.


Yay! Now she won't have to steal Owen's water bottle all the time!

I think Owen likes Adler's new toys more than she does.

What a cute little horse purse from Grandma!

No comments: