Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sun and Snow

We finally had some good weather last weekend, so we pretty much spent the entire weekend outside. On Saturday we enjoyed some spring skiing at Heavenly. This was Owen's first ride up the gondola. This kid is not scared of heights!

And this is Owen's first ride on a real ski lift. We've taken him skiing a few times this winter, but he's stayed on the bunny slope. He was really excited to get on the BIG lift this time.


He's really doing a great job skiing. He still needs to learn how to slow down, but I've been so impressed with how quickly he's picked it up. Thank goodness for the harness!


Look at him go!

After a couple of runs with Owen, Adler needed a break. She got tired just watching her big brother ski!

We went to Heavenly with a couple of other families and they were nice enough to watch the kids for a while so we could catch a few runs by ourselves. This was the first time in 2 years that I've been skiing....it was AWESOME.

While I was busy being pregnant and taking care of babies these past 2 years, I forgot how much I enjoyed this!


Tessa and Adler

Owen with his buddies Ryder and Orrin.

The Ladies: Kelly, Brenda, Maureen and Tessa.

The boys were ready to go swimming.



After our ski fun we stopped by to see some friends. Here are Adler and Max.

On Sunday we stayed down in Carson and enjoyed the warm weather....took a nice little hike.



1 comment:

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

Adler is the cutest little snow bunny I've ever seen!