This morning Adler and I were sleeping in and Owen came running into the bedroom, threw the covers off of me and demanded I get up and come into the kitchen for my birthday party. He had gifts on the table and party hats ready to wear. What a wonderful birthday wake-up call. Here he is carrying in some of the packages I received in the mail.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Welcome 32
Today I welcomed my 32nd birthday....soooo hard to believe. I remember in high school I always wondered what my life would be like in my thirties and here I am......sharing my life with a wonderful man, raising two great kids, have a job that I enjoy, and am blessed with amazing friends and family.....I can't complain. Life is good.
This morning Adler and I were sleeping in and Owen came running into the bedroom, threw the covers off of me and demanded I get up and come into the kitchen for my birthday party. He had gifts on the table and party hats ready to wear. What a wonderful birthday wake-up call. Here he is carrying in some of the packages I received in the mail.

This morning Adler and I were sleeping in and Owen came running into the bedroom, threw the covers off of me and demanded I get up and come into the kitchen for my birthday party. He had gifts on the table and party hats ready to wear. What a wonderful birthday wake-up call. Here he is carrying in some of the packages I received in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment