Kelly's dad, step-mom Mary and sister Madison have been visiting from Texas for the past few days. We definitely enjoyed all the help and Owen loved the extra attention. We managed to get out and do a few things while they were here. Yesterday we had fun in Tahoe.
Here's Adler's first trip to Lake Tahoe! She is such a good little traveler.

We're standing on the roots of a giant tree here.
Micah's nature art.



We went to Taylor Creek and saw the salmon spawning. We come here every October but this year there were a TON of salmon......much more then we've seen before.
My kiddos and me


Papa and Owen fighting with sticks.

Mmmmmmm.......Burger Lounge!
We've been painting Adler's room to make it a little more
girly. Notice, I even painted some of the dots PINK! If you know me well, you are probably shocked! I'll post more pictures of her room when everything is completed.


I took Adler to a party on Saturday and she had her first hot dog....kidding.

2 comments:
Those pink dots made my day. I'm proud of you, Kel! What great pictures!
there's nothing wrong with a little pink in a girl's life. It's the 'overkill' of a color that messes with a child....my bedroom was peach when I was little - everything I was given for YEARS was peach to match - I hate peach....it was too much. It's all about balance, mama.
Post a Comment