Saturday, October 03, 2009

Just hangin' out

There's not much going on around here.....just getting used to life with a newborn and a toddler. Owen is still doing really well with Adler. Here he is acting like a horse and wanted Adler to ride him. She didn't think it was very much fun.


Adler is enjoying a little hammock time with her daddy.


This is Owen's new favorite expression.....he makes his surprised face all the time.

Owen thought it was pretty funny when we put Adler in his bed with him. He wanted her to sleep with him all night.

1 comment:

Sean and Kristi said...

Kelly,

Congrats! Adler is just beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family. I have really enjoyed watching your family grow and Owen grow up. I feel like I know him. I look forward to watching Adler grow up as well.

I am sorry that I didn't check the blog earlier. Nobody tells you that as a first year teacher you will have no life. I haven't been on the computer in almost 2 months.

Again, congrats and I am so happy for y'all.