Thursday, December 14, 2006

Welcome Home Owen!

Owen has been home now for almost one day and we are really enjoying him. We were ready to leave the hospital yesterday afternoon and bring him home for the first time. He is such a good baby. He loves, loves, loves to sleep and rarely fusses. He seems to be very calm and easy going (a typical Langdon trait). The dogs are really curious about him but have behaved themselves so far....even Sandy! Kelly's mom is here and has already been so much help. She's been busy helping with Owen, cooking, and running errands for us. We're are so thankful she is here! Here are some more pictures of our new son (that sounds really weird)!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already sporting the AGGIE hat! Good going, guys. Kel, you look great! Micah - take good care of her and the baby! xoxo! Lace

Melissa said...

Thanks for updating the blog...I've been checking it every 5 minutes!! Owen looks like Mark! Definitely a Langdon baby!!

Kate said...

SO WONDERFUL!!!
I'm so glad to see more pictures!

I've sent the link to my mom so some more of the "simmons" can see Mr. Owen!

They all think he is wonderful!

GIG'EM!
love
kate

Anonymous said...

I agree. Kelly, you look wonderful. Owen looks smashing in his Aggies hat. Sooo glad the puppies are behaving themselves too. Yay!

Jessica C.

Anonymous said...

awww. micah, he has your hair. that's sweet
-my blog account doesn't work, matt

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping the blog updated with pictures! I hope everything is going well and everybody is sleeping peacefully :)
Love, Alyssa