So I don’t know if you guys have been counting but we are officially one day away from having a baby. Well at least one more day until our due date. We will have to see if this kid is a procrastinator like its old man. If not on Tuesday, then hopefully by the end of the week! We will keep you posted.
We had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday Micah went up to Heavenly for the morning and managed not to hurt himself to bad. Kelly had a relaxing pedicure, so her feet will look nice when she meets her new child for the first time! In the afternoon we went to Jacob’s birthday in Reno. Jacob is Andrea’s son whom Kelly works with. He turned one, and it was funny because about halfway though the party he had to sneak out and take a nap. That night we got our first real Christmas tree as a married couple. We decorated it on Sunday and put together a video of the process. Hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! You guys really did a great job on the video! I'm so impressed! I can't wait to see what you do with the birth and all the birthdays!
That was great! You guys are too creative. I can't wait to get a very important phone call from you!!!
That was awesome!
I loved watching you two decorate. The dogs was just a wagging that tail. GOD BLESS YOU & MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can not wait to see that baby. Hang in there! kimberly
Post a Comment