Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Langdon Life!!!

We can now refer to “It” as Owen Jay Langdon! He arrived at 3:14 am on the 12th of December in Carson City, Nevada. He weighs 8 pounds 7 ounces and is 21 inches long. He has blue eyes and the little hair he has looks brown. Kelly did an amazing job. In the thick of it she went from 3 centimeters to 9 centimeters in about one hour. Ouch!

So those are the main points. Once Kelly has some time, like in 18 years or so, she will give everyone a better update.






19 comments:

Melissa said...

WELCOME OWEN!! Aunt Missa is coming to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kelly & Micah! The good news is travelling fast. Hope you guys have a wonderful first Christmas with Owen!

Jake said...

Welcome to the world little man! We have all been waiting for you!
You have two awesome parents who are going to show you all the world has to offer.

Congratulations Micah and Kelly!!!
Baby Owen was fantastic news to wake up to this morning. Hope everyone is doing well and getting some much needed rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Micah:

I'm so happy for you and so proud of Kelly. I knew you were a trooper and would handle it with grace and good will! Blessings and love to the three of you, and love to Kelly's mama, who had to wait and watch while HER baby went through this all.

Tanya from work

Anonymous said...

God Bless Baby Owen. What a wonderful Christmas gift from God.
Have fun Kelly and Micah. You sure have been blessed with a gorgeous baby boy.
Kimberly

Garratts said...

Congrats! Children are such a blessing. Thought I would just say hi!

Ashley (Robison) Garratt
from High School

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy to hear that you all are ok and the baby is finally here!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear Owen is finally here! The pictures are just priceless! Welcome all the help you can get so you can rest up for all the sleepless nights. I know your Patty's is just beside herself! Y'all are going to be great parents and Owen is one lucky baby that God chose y'all for his parents! Have fun and enjoy your new bundle of love! Kelly, the only bond that comes close to the bond of Mother and Son is that of Father and Daughter! Take lots of pictures time flies once you have kids. Love y'all both. Micah you are just glowing and fatherhood suites you very well.

Kristi Vance

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!! We're so excited for you both! I wish we were there to introduce ourselves to little Owen. Now I owe Corey a 45 minute back rub because I was sure it was a girl. Take care of yourself, Kel and we'll talk soon.

-Kim and Corey

Anonymous said...

Kelly -- Congrats on your new arrival. I can't wait to see him in person. You are going to be the best Mom ever!!!

Traci
[from the coalition that cannot be mentioned]

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Did you ever think you could love something so much? He is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's wonderful!!

Lindsey

www.thebollines.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Welcome to the world sweet little one! Kelly, I hope your birth experience was excellent. Yours too, Micah. :)

Jessica Cowee

Anonymous said...

Kelly - can we have your address to send a card? Showed off the pictures to Safe Kids yesterday! Miss you. Be well. Melissa Krall

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly and Micah! He is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad that everything went well.

Bob and I are so excited for you both, and what a wonderful addition Owen is to the world. ;o) Let me know when you need a break and we'll bring dinner.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Micah,

Wow -- I remember when Micah was a little guy shorter than the mailbox in College Station. Now he has a little guy of his own. Taryn and I are just thrilled for you and of course, for the grandparents!!!!

Love, Cindy & Taryn

Anonymous said...

What a precious child! I know this boy is going to learn to hike, ski and bike as soon as he can crawl!
Kelly & Micah, I hope the birth experience wasn't too painful - I know it went great because Mom and baby are doing fine.
Much love to all of you.
Cynthia Huth

Anonymous said...

There is a soecial place in my heart for little boys.... I think I already told you that and predicted the boy long ago :) I am so happy for you both! COngratulations and Merry Christmas a little early! more pictures soon, ok??? Charly

Kate said...

Kelly and Micah-

CONGRATS CONGRATS AND CONGRATS!

how wonderful and absolutely beautiful is Owen.

Merry Christmas! Thinking of you all.

Love,
Kate