Monday, December 11, 2006

Coming soon....

Like it or not this baby is coming!!!
We had an appointment this morning where they did an ultrasound. Everything looked great except for the amniotic fluid was a little low so the doctor recommend that we induce labor. Not the best news but at least we will finally get to meet this little human that we created. So far we have been hanging out today. They gave Kelly some fluids and we walked a couple of miles up and down the small little hallway out side the room. She feels great now, but I have a feeling this is going to change pretty soon! Hopefully we will have a baby picture up for everyone to see very soon!

Not bad views from the room.

2 comments:

Jake said...

I can't wait to meet baby Langdon. Please call me if there is anything I can do for you guys and send hugs to Kelly for me!
I'm thinking about you guys and can't wait to meet the baby!!!

lost said...

can you hurry up already!