Here are some new pictures of our little Owen! He's just the sweetest baby. Kelly's mom is leaving tomorrow and we have about 4 days until our next round of company comes. We'll see how we do on our own. We are having so much fun with him though.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh! i am emotional, but those are so lovely i just want to cry.
I knew Micah and Kelly would make beautiful babies together, and I was right. Owen is gorgeous! However, I am surprised to say that I think he looks more like his mom than his dad.
After spending almost 10 years in Carson City, Nevada, we have moved back to Texas! Now we are living in Austin and enjoying spending more time with our family.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! i am emotional, but those are so lovely i just want to cry.
I knew Micah and Kelly would make beautiful babies together, and I was right. Owen is gorgeous! However, I am surprised to say that I think he looks more like his mom than his dad.
My mom says to tell Kelly that he looks just like a YAWN!! Or as she said it "Lonnie W. Y."
figures!
Post a Comment