We've been on a few outings recently and I call them field trips because both times there were lots of kids on field trips while we were there!
Here we are at the Peter Pan Mini-Golf course. We've wanted to play here since we moved to Austin and finally made it! It's a really cool, old school course with lots of fun obstacles.
| With Lovelace and Ayla |
| Anna and Adler |
One day last week we had a picnic at the park with our friends and then spent the afternoon at the Austin Aquarium. The Aquarium opened less than a year ago and is pretty low budget. I wasn't that impressed with the facility, after being spoiled by the Monterey Bay Aquarium in California BUT......the kids had a blast and totally enjoyed themselves. I guess that's what matters most. But I'm not sure I'll be taking them back there anytime soon.
The best part of the day was feeding the birds!



No comments:
Post a Comment