We've been getting into the holiday spirit this month! This wasn't the friendliest Santa, but at least he was photogenic.
We visited the Wildflower Center and their luminaries display. The kids had fun walking through all the lighted pathways.
We saw the Capitol Christmas tree with Melissa.
We walked through the Trail of Lights at Zilker Park. The lights were fantastic, but the crowds were a little too much for us.
I helped out with a Christmas party in Owen's classroom and his teacher had a photo booth set up. What a fun idea for the 1st graders!
Our house elf, Hattie, is visiting again. This year he is having fun playing with the kid's toys.
Micah and Adler had a date night to Micah's office Christmas party. Unfortunately, I stayed home with a sick Owen while these two partied it up. Owen has strep throat but is on an antibiotic now and feeling much better. I just hope the rest of us don't get it! Fingers crossed and Lysol sprayed.




No comments:
Post a Comment