Monday, February 11, 2013

Trip to Aggieland

Last weekend was my mom's birthday so we drove into College Station to spend her birthday with her.  It was really nice to be there on her special day......for the first time in 10 years.

Adler wanted to make pinkalicious cupcakes for Grandma!  They were pink inside and out.


We made the most out of our weekend there and I was able to attend a baby shower for my dear friend, Alyssa.  She's due in April and I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Locklear!
 
We also took Owen to his first Aggie sports event......Aggie Basketball!!!  WHOOP!
 What an exciting game!!!  We ended up losing in overtime to Kentucky, but I couldn't have asked for a more thrilling game.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy basketball!
 I'm looking forward to more Aggie sporting events!  We will go to a baseball game this spring for sure.

No comments: