Last Friday night our friends threw a wonderful dinner party for us at High Sierra Brewery. I was surprised that they had put together a slide show of photographs of our family and friends, highlighting our time in Nevada. It was such a touching gesture. We are so blessed to have met and become friends with all these amazing people!!!
| Kelly & Maureen |
We had a nice room all to ourselves and the kids were entertained by the pool table all night.
| Micah and Patrick |
| Me and my Bro |
| Kameron and Owen |
| Mikki and Kelly |
![]() |
| My friends and work buddies, Hilary and Gladys |
| Adler, Kelly and Brenda |
| Gladys, Kelly & Mikki |
| Tasha, Josh and Kelly |
| Silliness! |
I'm out of time and out of words. I'm not saying goodbye, only farewell. We'll be back to visit for sure. I'm off to finish loading the truck and am signing off from Nevada. Love this place.




No comments:
Post a Comment