Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Adler's 1st Haircut

Adler has seen her brother get hair cuts numerous times and recently she started asking to have her own hair cut.  I decided it was a good idea to get it evened out.  So, we made a big deal out of it and took her to Snip Its in Reno.  She was SOOOO excited!
Just getting started.

Such a BIG girl.

Here are the results.  Her hair looks so much healthier now. 
After her hair cut the stylist asked if she wanted "sparkles" in her hair.  I was confused....I had no idea little girls put sparkles in their hair.  Times have changed since I was a kid.  I quickly passed on the sparkles and just went for the hair clip.  Am I old or what???
All evened out.

It's hard to believe my baby girl is almost THREE!  She's losing that baby look fast.

2 comments:

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

Kel, Kel, Kel...opting OUT of hair sparkles? Natalie is so disappointed.

Snip-its Salons said...

She looks adorable! It’s always a plus when the kids are excited to get their haircut. She seems like a confident cutie! ! Thanks for trusting us with the big milestone of a first haircut. – The Snip-its Gang