About 3 weeks ago Owen graduated from preschool. He has attended this school since he was 2 years old, so it was bittersweet to watch him graduate and move on. His graduation day was also his last day at the school and for the past 2 weeks he has gone to Summer Camp (where the big kids go). But more on that in a later post.
| Leo and Owen |
| The Bears Class |
The graduation was really cute with a performance by the kids, diplomas, each child announcing what they want to be when the grow up, and a reception.
| Start of the ceremony |
| A cute performance |
| Owen receiving his diploma from Ms. Jo |
| "When I grow up I want to be a baseball player." |
| Owen & Ryder |
Owen is registered to start Kindergarten in August at the local public Montessori school. Although it's hard to believe he's old enough to start school, I'm really excited to watch him school.



No comments:
Post a Comment