We had a low key, kid-friendly New Year's Eve this year! Owen's buddy Ryder spent the night, so we played games, put together puzzles, and celebrated the East Coast new year.
On New Year's night we hired a babysitter and went to Reno to see Adam Carolla's stand-up show. Micah is a little obsessed with Adam Carolla and his daily pod cast, so this was a treat for him. The show was hilarious and it was nice to have an adult night out.
| Micah and Adam |
| We got lucky with our seats, front and center. |
A day or two later we took Owen ice skating for the first time. I actually took care of Adler while Micah and Brian skated with Owen. This is the first time he's put on any kind of skates, so it was a bit of a challenge for him. I think we'll have to go back and keep practicing.
| Yup, she's got him wrapped around her finger! |
Brian left this week so our house is quiet now......or as quiet as it can be with 2 kids. I guess this is where we get back into our routine. I'm having a hard time believing the holidays are over and the new year has begun. Vacation time always goes by way too fast!
| My favorite boys. |



No comments:
Post a Comment