Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adler's 8 Month Photos

We had these adorable pictures taken of Adler several weeks ago when she was 8 and a half months old. She wasn't in the best mood during this photo shoot (no doubt due to the ridiculous tutu and headband I tortured her with), but of course Johnstone Studios captured some great images anyway. They always do such great work! And what a precious baby girl we have!








Adler has the habit of making this cute, little squishy face! I'm glad we got it on camera, because I've been trying for weeks and can never catch it.

5 comments:

Kate said...

sweet!! cute photos! :-)

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

She is positively delicious. I want to chew on her arm. I won't. But I really want to. Love the pictures. Love that you put her in a tutu with a flower headband. How fun!!!

The Locklears said...

I am SHOCKED at the tutu! Have you gone girly? I love the pics, of course :) Adler is a precious little thing and I can't wait to meet her.

Micah, Kelly, Owen + Adler said...

Yeah, I figured I'd shock a few people with the tutu and flower headband! I just couldn't resist!

Lacey said...

Oh. My. GOD!!!! Those arms! Those legs! I agree with previous posters....I just want to eat her up! LOVE the pics! Can't wait to meet little Miss Adler. :)