I'm really enjoying my little assistant these days. She keeps me company at work and seems to make my co-workers happy too. Sometimes it's stressful trying to keep her happy and get my work done, but she's getting into a routine. I think she really likes all the attention and stimulus that the office provides.

She likes to sit in her
bumbo on top of my desk. That way she can look at my level.

Here she is with Jenelle, holding onto her foot.....this is a new discovery.
She sees Baby Richie at least once a day. Karen and I try to have lunch together and let the babies play.

Adler will chew on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, including Richard's hand.



This is the swing I bought specifically for the office (
because she LOVES her swing at home). Unfortunately, she HATES this swing and refuses to sit there for longer than 5 minutes without screaming. So this week I replaced the swing with her pack-n-play. We're letting the other babies try out the swing now.
Oddie loves Adler. She takes her breaks and comes to hold Adler every day. Sometimes
Oddie even walks Adler around the office for a change of scenery.

Adler, Luke and Richie. Luke is the newest member of our working babies group and is such a cutie!

And here we all are: Adler, Luke, Ethan, Isaiah, and Richie. Adler was the only girl out of all the babes. She has lots of choices for future boyfriends.

Playing with her toys.

Adler eating lunch with Gladys. I'm pretty sure Adler is going to be a social butterfly. She loves attention and is already talking to anyone who smiles at her.

She sleeps occasionally too.
1 comment:
OMG that is so cool to be able to bring Sweet Adler with you! That is sooo lucky and the best of both worlds! Great pics;)
Post a Comment