Many of you may look at this and wonder what the big deal is? But when he goes from crazy, meaningless scribbles to drawing a face, it's very exciting! I was completely impressed with the details, like the hair and even glasses. I'm hoping he has inherited his father's creativity and talent!
Thursday, January 07, 2010
The Little Artist
Owen loves art. He enjoys coloring, painting, writing, and other art projects. For a long time we've been enjoying his scribbles. But recently he's started drawing with intention. A week or two ago he surprised us with this portrait of his Grandma.
.JPG)
Many of you may look at this and wonder what the big deal is? But when he goes from crazy, meaningless scribbles to drawing a face, it's very exciting! I was completely impressed with the details, like the hair and even glasses. I'm hoping he has inherited his father's creativity and talent!
.JPG)
Many of you may look at this and wonder what the big deal is? But when he goes from crazy, meaningless scribbles to drawing a face, it's very exciting! I was completely impressed with the details, like the hair and even glasses. I'm hoping he has inherited his father's creativity and talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow - VERY impressive Owen!
Post a Comment