Monday, January 04, 2010

December Catch-up

I have a ton of pictures left to share from December, so I compiled them all into a slide show. We had a lot of company these past few weeks, including Micah's parents and brother, and then my mom and step-dad. Their trips overlapped a few days, so we definitely had a full house. But it was so much fun having everyone here and getting to spend quality time with them. They were all such a big help with the kiddos and now our house seems unusually quiet. We are so lucky that our families are willing and able to fly to Nevada so often to visit us! Sometimes it's hard being so far away, but we make it work (although I know our parents are wishing and hoping for us to move back to Texas very soon). Saying goodbye is difficult for everyone.

1 comment:

lost said...

awwhhh...i miss you and adler.