Yesterday was Owen's THIRD birthday! WOW! I still can't believe he is three already! He certainly rocked our world three years ago and continues to provide us with much entertainment and laughter. We celebrated his birthday in a big way yesterday with a party with about 14 other 3-4 year olds! It was pretty crazy, but the kids had a blast. It seemed like Owen was opening gifts all day long.....he received loads of gifts in the mail from friends and grandparents, plus all the gifts from the party, then more gifts from us. Seriously.....where in the world am I supposed to store all these toys???? But thank you to everyone who thought of Owen this weekend. He is surrounded by so much love.
After spending almost 10 years in Carson City, Nevada, we have moved back to Texas! Now we are living in Austin and enjoying spending more time with our family.
1 comment:
OH WOW! Happy Birthday, Owen! 14 kids?! God bless ya.....
Hey - that place looks fun. Think I can rent it for my 32nd?
Happy Holidays to the Langdons!
xoxo
Post a Comment