Saturday, May 30, 2009

Howdy Nashville!

I attended a conference in Nashville last week for work and stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.....if you've never been there or heard of it, it is AMAZING! It's gigantic (bigger than many of the casinos in Las Vegas), and the entire hotel was created to look like you're outside. It's full of lavish gardens, waterfalls and even a river.

This was the view from my hotel room balcony.

On Tuesday night I went to a concert at the Grand Ole Opry (made famous by country music). I saw 8 different performers including Montgomery Gentry, Little Jimmy Dickens and Steve Wariner. Charlie Daniels even made an appearance.

I was gone for about 4 days and really missed my boys! They spent most of their time doing yard work, as Micah is extending our patio.
Owen loves digging for worms in the dirt and then showing them off.

And he likes to put the worms on the dogs, who don't seem to mind.


Owen likes to give the belly/baby kisses.
Here we are sharing a piece of corn on the cob. Owen thought this was hilarious!

No comments: