Saturday, March 07, 2009

Big Brother

That's right......Owen is going to be a BIG Brother! I am about 14 weeks along right now and due the beginning of September. We are really excited about the new addition to our family!

Owen has become quite obsessed with babies lately and he seems to think he has a baby in his belly too. Although Micah told him I swallowed a baby, so who knows what he's thinking. He's probably very confused.

My belly is already pretty big......I'm showing much, much earlier than I did with Owen. In fact, with Owen, I wasn't this big until I was about 20 weeks pregnant. I've already been wearing maternity clothes for weeks. It's crazy how much faster things are happening this time around.


This was our first ultrasound at 8 weeks:

Here's our ultrasound pictures from 13 weeks.....it is amazing how much the baby developed from 8 to 13 weeks!! During this ultrasound we could count 5 fingers on each hand, see different heart valves, different parts of the brain developing, and see the baby bouncing/moving all over the place inside my uterus. The doctor kept having to wait for the baby to sit still so he could get the measurements he needed. It looks like we've got another active kid on our hands!

3D Ultrasound

Owen likes to look at the ultrasound pictures of his little brother or sister.

9 comments:

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

We can't wait to meet this littlest Langdon!! That first one of yours is so darn cute!! We're so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

what wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!! That is so exciting!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Congratulations Kelly and Micah! I am due again the end of August... I am so excited for you! At least Owen is a whole year older than Hannah :)

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

Yeah! We are so excited to have company on this journey to being parents of 2! Are we crazy!?!

The baby is super cute already - not surpising at all!

Sean and Kristi said...

Congrats on the new addition. You guys are great parents and your kids are very lucky!

Corey Mason said...

YEAH! So excited for you guys! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out with our boys!

SaudiExpat said...

CONGRATS!!!! Owen will be a great big brother! Plus two are so much fun to watch! We are so excited for y'all!