If you know me well, you know I have been obsessed with the Twilight books for a few months now. I was incredibly excited about the movie being released today and even took the afternoon off work to watch it with a friend (so we could see it before all the crazy teens got out of school). I wish I wasn't disappointed, but I am. It must be really difficult to translate a good book into a movie, because I read a lot and I'm never satisfied when movies are made out of books. You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now, huh? Now I need to find something else to obsess over.Friday, November 21, 2008
Movies are never as good as the books.....
If you know me well, you know I have been obsessed with the Twilight books for a few months now. I was incredibly excited about the movie being released today and even took the afternoon off work to watch it with a friend (so we could see it before all the crazy teens got out of school). I wish I wasn't disappointed, but I am. It must be really difficult to translate a good book into a movie, because I read a lot and I'm never satisfied when movies are made out of books. You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now, huh? Now I need to find something else to obsess over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I agree! I am going to finish the 4the book but I have been re-working the movie just how I would have done it. It could have been so much better. It felt rushed and not happy! Kareen
That's why I don't read. Never disappointed ;0)
Post a Comment