I flew to Texas this past weekend to visit Tracy and Baby Cecily. It was great to spend quality time with Tracy, as we don't see much of each other anymore. And she has certainly taken to motherhood wonderfully. I'm sure it helps that Cecily is such a calm, good-natured, beautiful baby girl. This trip did make me realize what a big boy Owen has become. It's hard to even remember when he was 4 weeks old. I was happy to get home and see my boys though. Owen seemed thrilled to see me this morning, and I must say.......that made my day!


We drove to College Station for a very brief visit on Saturday.....we spent a total of 8 hours there, but I was able to visit with my Mom, Brian, Mary and Madison. I also finally got to meet Brian's girlfriend Elizabeth.....she was very sweet.

Brian & Elizabeth on their way to a wedding.


Happy mama and baby


Lacey, it was fun hanging out with you! You have become quite the baby whisperer!
1 comment:
lovely pic. you can't tell at all that I was wearing last night's makeup and running on 3 hrs sleep. :) please email me pics and I'll do the same. L
Post a Comment