Sunday, May 18, 2008
Bike to Work Week 2008
So this last week was bike to work week and the two of us both rode our bikes one day. It was fun to leave the car in drive way and let our legs get us to work. It took Kelly about 20 minutes to get across Carson and it took Micah about 240 minutes to get across the mountain. Kelly is just much faster! After it was all said and done I think Kelly has decided to ride her bike to work more often and Micah has decided that he does not want to even look at his bike again until next years bike to work week!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so proud of you two!! Love the shadow pics, Micah! I can't believe you worked 8 hours after that ride!
i love you guys....but you're nuts. completely nuts. :)
Wow - truly impressed! Crazy...definitely crazy!
I was forced to write about your adventure on my site.
Post a Comment