Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let's Party!

Well, my 30th birthday is this week (YIKES) and I had several early surprises this past weekend! First, my mom flew in from Texas on Thursday to surprise me for the weekend, but I think we really surprised her instead! I was sick when she arrived, along with my brother and his friend Ryan. We all had some kind of stomach bug that lasted about 2 days. My mom really took care of us, cleaned the bathrooms, cooked, and washed laundry more than she probably ever planned. Luckily she, Micah and Owen never got sick! By Saturday we were all feeling better just in time for my surprise party at Firkin and Fox here in Carson City. It was a lot of fun and I was reminded once again how blessed I am with such wonderful family and friends! Thanks to everyone for making this week special....especially Micah for planning everything and my mom and brother for being here from Texas!

3 comments:

Kelly, James and Baby D. said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kelly!!

Lacey said...

AHHHH! you're old. ;) That one picture of owen licking the food out of the bowl reminds me of 'The Christmas Story'...."Ralphie, show mommy how the piggies eat..." so cute!

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you...what a great way to ring in 3-0. Happy Birthday Week!